Lee Parks Design makes deerskin motorcycle gloves. The world's finest according to them and after trying them for ourselves we believe them. We carry 4 styles of Lee Parks gloves: Black, Tan and Gold in the shorter style and the black and tan in a gauntlet. They are all made in the US with 2.75+ oz U.S. deerskin and the gauntlet also has 4.0+ oz elkskin on the back of the glove. We have sizes for women and men so come in and try them on for yourself.
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• 2.75+ oz. U.S. deerskin is more abrasion-resistant than cowhide
• Wide temperature range
• Trimmed and ironed internal seams provide unrivaled fit, comfort and dexterity
• Seamless palm for the ultimate in feel without pressure points
• Dual-duty thread provides the strongest seams and won't cut through leather like Kevlar thread.
• Hand washable leather stays soft
• Inexpensive repairs available at our U.S. factory
• Double-stitched ErgoTech™ palm patch doesn't bunch up and provides strong abrasion-resistance